Your health and safety are our priority. Here are our protocols and things you need to consider before you come to the race:
-Upon entry, you will be greeted by staff wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), i.e., facemask, face shield, and gloves.
-Park no less than 10 feet apart from your neighbor on all sides.
- Please remain in your pit area unless going to/from registration, concessions or the racetrack. Don’t roam or visit your neighbors – use your phone for that.
- Sign-Up Clerks will be seated behind protective barriers for your protection and theirs.
- Bring your own pen to sign-up
- You MUST WEAR your face mask to sign-up
- Standing positions will be marked 6 feet apart for social distancing. Please stand apart.
- Only 1 rider / 1 mechanic on the Start Line. Due to social distancing concerns, Mechanics MUST wear facemasks on the Start Line.
- Riders must ride alone and may not transport anyone on their bikes, unless they are members of the same household who followed the stay-at-home order together.
- We cannot be responsible for your trash. Please take all trash with you when you leave!
- Grand stands will be closed for spectators. There is no way that you can socially distance in the grandstands, so please observe the caution tape posted.
- Social distancing is key. That means standing at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Family members who have quarantined together are not expected to social distance from one another.
- Wear a face cover when you are unable to social distance or stand 6 feet apart. Bring your own mask. Just use common sense. Besides, it’s cool to be covered!
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer. We will have handwashing stations and hand sanitizer available.
- Please do not offer to shake hands with anyone.
- The CDC recommends persons who are sick with fever or cough, the elderly or those at high risk, to stay home. We do too. Please do not attend our event if this is you.
- Please take your own temperature before you leave home. If you have a temperature of at least 100.4, you have a fever and should stay home.
- If you know you have had contact with someone diagnosed with having COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or you yourself have had COVID-19 in the last 30 days, please stay home.
- Respect the local community – wear facemasks or shields, gloves and wash your hands when supporting local businesses.
What is the cost for camping at Windy Hill?
There will be a limited number of electrical hookups offered on a first come, first serve basis. The cost of electrical hook-ups is $20/day. Due to our policy of distancing 10 feet or more from your neighbor, please park in the center of the site.
If I'm not camping, but need a hotel, where are good options?
-Ellerbe Springs Inn
Rockingham (ten miles from Ellerbe):
- Fairfield Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn Express
- Days Inn
- Quality Inn and Suites
Do I need to bring my minor to registration?
YES! Our insurance is not the same as Victory Sports, so your Victory Sports Pink Card WILL NOT work. Your rider will be required to sign all registration paperwork before being permitted on the track.
Do you accept credit cards?
No, we DO NOT accept credit cards. Please come prepared with cash for both the front gate and for registration.